Originally posted on April 5, 2010 at 9:35 PM
1. I think jeans and regular clothes are horribly uncomfortable, and I change into loungewear or PJs just as soon as I get home at least 90% of the time.
2. Even though I graduated as an English major with highest honors, I still have to double check lie vs. lay.
3. iPod earbuds don’t fit in my ears, so I have to use the old, dorky earphones.
4. I sleep with a stuffed bear, Mr. Bear, even though I have Kyle. Mr. Bear is not only emotional support, but physical support, too: he’s my boob-holder-upper when I lie on my side.
5. I love to fish and wish I did it more often.
6. No matter how OCD and organized I may be, I always have at least one “junk drawer” or box with random objects strewn about all helter-skelter… and I like it that way!
7. I pronounce “crayon” as “crown.” “Poem” as “Poyme” (like ‘coin’… ‘poim’;). I don’t know why.
8. I rarely break the rules, and when I do, it haunts me. One time, in 4th grade, I cheated on a word during our spelling test, and I still feel racked with guilt.
9. I wish I were cooler, but I’m just too damn shy.Share this: